The success of each business depends on its people. Fostering diversity, encouraging key members and protecting against team defections are essential to business success and involve many challenges. Meeting these challenges becomes more difficult in light of today’s ever-changing world. We have been helping many local and international companies to tackle these challenges for decades.
We cover the full range of work from day-to-day support to advising on the most complex or contentious of disputes in both individual and collective employment law. Going beyond legal advice, we also support clients with a range of innovative, value-adding services to overcome the employment-related problems they might face. We have a solid academic background, and our articles have frequently been cited in Court of Cassation decisions. This unparalleled academic background also helps us be creative in seeking beneficial and practical solutions for our clients.
On the individual side, we particularly advise on:
- restructuring and collective dismissals
- c-level compensation arrangements
- remote work practices and mobility
- compliance investigations
- occupational and health and safety regulations
- data privacy issues
- outsourcing and subcontracting and temporary employment relationships
- developing and implementing the best practices for workplaces
On the collective employment law side, we advise on:
- negotiating with trade unions
- application of collective bargaining agreements at workplaces
- litigating to avoid strikes