Muhittin Astarlı is a professor of employment and social security law and serves as an of counsel at Baysal & Demir Law Firm. He has extensive experience in relation to labour litigation, restructuring of workforces, mass lay-offs, processes of modification of working conditions and similar complex matters of Turkish employment law.
Muhittin is one of the official mediators for collective disputes appointed by the Turkish Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services and regularly takes part in the negotiations between trade unions and employers. He lectures on individual and collective employment law at Hacı Bayram Veli University and is a writer of influential books on Turkish employment law in addition to his articles.
- Postdoctoral Lecture Qualification, PD Dr. Habil. (2014)
- University of Göttingen, Law Faculty, Göttingen, Germany, Postdoctoral Researcher Fellow (2012)
- Gazi University, Law Faculty, Turkey, Ph.D. (2008)
- Gazi University, Law Faculty, Turkey, LL.M (2002)
- Gazi University, Law Faculty, Turkey, LL.B. (1998)